In this time of Quarantine most of us are under stress. Whether we are worrying about our jobs, our health, our family's health, or bills, it is important to know that God is working in your life.
6 Things We Can Do During This Time:
1. Make time to pray and ask for God's help.
2. Do something nice for yourself. (Exercise, cook a healthy meal, hug your family, ask for help, talk to a friend, take a nap, make an appointment for tele-health with a therapist, call your Priest, Pastor, or Rabbi)
3. Prepare to go back to work. Get your mental strength on track.
4. Get Tough. We are a nation of fighters. Know that you have everything you need inside yourself to survive and pull through this time.
5. Love yourself because you are worth loving. If God loves us and He created us, then we should work on loving ourselves and know our worth.
6. Remember that this trial in life WILL end soon so prepare for your future.
I hope this helps you in some way and remember we’re here for you at the clinic and we can see you if you need help dealing with the stress of this situation.
Dr. Rachael Murphy